We facilitate the creation and dissemination of new knowledge and practices to support a new narrative for organizing. A number of our members are actively creating new insights and research which is supported and published by our publication outlets:
Current research projects:
- Renewed theory of the firm
- Humanistic governance
- Humanistic Leadership
- Humanistic practices in specific industries (banking, tourism etc.)
- Humanistic policy frameworks
- Humanistic management pedagogy
We do host conferences ourselves and partner with other institutions to facilitate both knowledge creation and knowledge dissemination. We host interactive engagement formats in the virtual space, including but not limited to:
- Necessary Conversation Format, hosted by Erica Steckler, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Network, hosted by John Kyle and Juergen Nagler
- Intellectual Shamans, hosted by Sandra Waddock
We facilitate workshops for our target audiences including communities of practice for research, teaching, practice, policy. We also facilitate collaboration across these audiences to enable a wider mindset shift and change in cultural narrative.