The Role of Management Education in the Decade of Action
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative of the United Nations Global Compact is convening the 2020 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education - 8th PRME Assembly.
Join fellow leaders in helping to shape the future of business and management education, and to support the global effort to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
When | 17-18 June 2020
Where | New York, NY - Capitale (130 Bowery Street) and the UN Headquarters.
Who | Over 350 pioneers and thought leaders of responsible management education including deans, university presidents, professors, researchers, business school accreditation bodies, and students, in addition to high level guests from the United Nations, the private sector, civil society, and the media.
How | Following the UN Global Compact Leaders Summit, this year's Global Forum will provide a collaborative platform and action-oriented space to celebrate achievements and highlight best practices within the community, address the need for a new governance structure and strategic direction, and explore the role that higher education would take on in the Decade of Action. Some of the sessions this year will include:
- Focus sessions for PRME Chapters, Working Groups, Deans, Partners and more
- Sessions related to sustainable finance, rankings, cross-sector partnerships and more
- Student-led panel on the value of sustainability-focused education in building competencies for the future
- Finale of the 3rd PRME Innovation Challenge as well as other student-engagement initiatives
- Plenary on the outcome of the 2018-2019 Champions Cycle - A Blueprint for SDG Integration in Business Schools
- Presentation on a revised governance structure and strategic direction for PRME
- 17 June - Special Reception will be held in the Delegates Dining Room at the United Nations Headquarters
- 18 June - Networking Event will conclude Day 2 of the Global Forum
- 19 June - Full-day Carbon Literacy Training Workshop will take place after the Global Forum (open side event)
- 19 June - Full-day PRME Champions Meeting (closed side event)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org