The Alliance of Management Development Associations in Rising Economies and PRME invite you to join the discussion about how business schools in rising economies can contribute to rebalancing business sustainability.
- Jikyeong Kang, PRME Board Member, President and Dean, Asian Institute of Management, Philippines
- Therese Noorlander, Sustainability Director Europe, The Coca-Cola Company, the Netherlands
- Arnold Smit, Head: PGDip in Leadership Development, Associate Professor, Business in Society, University of Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa
- Danica Purg, President of the Alliance for Management Development in Rising Economies, President of CEEMAN, Slovenia
- Mette Morsing, Head of PRME, USA