We are pleased to announce that the first PRME Chapter Meeting for France + Benelux will take place from 9-10 November at Antwerp Management School.
To register for this event, please click here.
Day 1 - 9 November - For faculty and thought leaders implementing responsible management education
9:00 - Opening
- Welcome and opening by representatives from La Conference des Grandes Ecoles, Maastricht School of Management & Amsterdam School of International Business and Antwerp Management School
- Welcome Speech by Jonas Heartle – Head of PRME
- Round of Introductions – 3 minutes per participating school/university. More information on how to prepare this will follow.
- World Cafe style discussion on the emerging Chapter: Mission and objectives; Give and take; Core projects
- End results of Day 1: Presentation to the Dean on World Cafe discussion outcomes
17:30 - End of Meeting
19:00 Evening program with food and fun
Day 2 - 10 November - Deans and/or decision-makers
9:00 - Opening
- Welcome to the Deans by host Prof. Dr. Paul Matthyssens, Dean, Antwerp Management School
- Short introduction and reflections by Jonas Heartle, Head PRME Secretariat
- Presentation on outcome work Day 1 to the Deans
- Two working sessions in roundtable format: Reflection and feedback by Deans; and preparation of endorsement of the emerging PRME Chapter France + Benelux
- Endorsement and Photo Op
14:30 End of Meeting
Please contact Eva Geluk, Manager PRME Antwerp Management School (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.