As per tradition, the 2022 edition of the Recognition Awards for SIP Excellence were presented at the 2022 Virtual PRME Global Forum on 3 June. There were 256 SIP Reports submitted since the last recognitions were given out in June 2021, in the period between May 1st, 2021, to May 1st, 2022. These were the reports taken into consideration for this year's awards.
All qualifying reports were read during the months of April and May, by a Peer Review Committee consisting of 22 members of the community from 13 countries, to determine eligibility. To be considered, reports needed to have fulfilled SIP policy requirements including:
- A letter signed by the highest executive of the organisation expressing continued commitment to PRME. Note that SIPs with letters that were unsigned were still considered.
- A description of practical actions (i.e., disclosure of any relevant policies, procedures, activities) that the institution has taken to implement one or more Principles during the past 24 months (since signing up to PRME or since last submission of SIP)
- An assessment of outcomes (i.e., the degree to which previously outlined goals were met, or other qualitative or quantitative evaluation of results)
- Key, specific objectives for the next 24-month period with regard to the implementation of the Principle(s). Concrete strategies and timelines are encouraged.
There are two important considerations in relation to identifying qualifying reports.
- It is the quality of the reporting on progress that is considered, not the quality of the initiatives outlined.
- These recognitions are for reports that specifically share information on progress in relation to PRME (although that is not to say that they cannot also
include other reporting initiatives).
Excellence in Reporting - First Time Reporters
Excellence in Reporting - Emerging (2 - 4 Reports)
Excellence in Reporting - Established (5+ Reports)