Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) in association with Muzumbe University, Dar es Salaam Campus College (MU-DCC) and the PRME Secretariat offers a short course on anti-corruption management in procurement and supply chains.
Indicative Topics/ Issues
- Corruption and ethics interface in procurement and supply function
- Professional responsibility and emerging global anti-corruption regime
- Conflict of interest, side-dealings and its’ impact on transparent management of supply function
- Long-term costs of unethical behavior: cross-functional and inter-organizational implications
- Analysis of selected risk management models
- Designing anti-corruption management models in Tanzanian organizations: Perspectives and strategic issues
- Whistle blowing and loyalty issues in the organizations
- Protecting and recognizing the anti-corruption behavior in the organizations
- Requirements of effective Implementation of the anti-corruption management models
Visit the course website for further information.