The Business Management Conference (BMC) 2014: Business Unusual - Economy, Business and Governance in a changing world, will be held 17th -19th September 2014, and hosted by the College of Law and Management, University of KwaZulu-Natal, in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
The conference will focus on the need for business, economics and management leaders and academics, to play a proactive role in guiding and advising business and governments on the best solutions for sustainable economic development with trade regions and nation states. The BMC conference will include a PRME session, and the three days will focus, among others, on the following sub themes:
- Ethics, accountability and social responsibility in business and governmental practices
- Responsible business and management education principles and practices (PRME)
- Responsible financial decision-making in a changing global environment, and the role of the accounting profession to maintain responsible and accountable business and public sector governance practices
- Changing trends in business and entrepreneurship within emerging economies
- The role of government to support sustainable local and global economic growth, entrepreneurship and trade
- Business and trade in the digital age – E Commerce and Trade Innovations
- Marketing and marketing practices for global consumption
- The changing nature of work
- The role of the legal profession in supporting sustainable business development and practices
View Call for Papers, here.
See full website for registration and agenda.