23 March - 11 May 2022
Listen, learn, engage, and commit to driving systemic change through business education.
Learners, customers, and shareholders are demanding that organizations move beyond profit models and take action to have a positive impact on society. Demand for this shift to purpose-driven leadership will have a direct impact on how business schools deliver education–and how they prepare leaders to think about solving society’s biggest challenges.
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), a United Nations-supported initiative and AACSB are partnering to present a series of webinars supporting business schools as they explore their roles in creating positive societal impact and commit to making that change.
We invite you to join a community of leaders committed to learning about upcoming shifts, engaging with top thinkers in the societal impact space, and committing to change and action.
The Journey Begins: Business Schools Driving Societal Impact
Recording available on-demand
Learn about the PRME-AACSB partnership and the need for systemic change in business education.
- Why do business schools need to change?
- What systems within schools need to change? o What are the challenges to changing these systems?
- Address the urgency and opportunities impacting the development and advancement of societal impact leaders
- Andrew Jack, Global Education Editor, Financial Times
- Caryn L. Beck-Dudley, President and CEO, AACSB International
- Mette Morsing, Head of PRME Principles for Responsible Management Education, United Nations Global Compact
View the recording below: