Registration is free for all PRME Signatories. Is your institution a PRME Signatory? If not, learn more about joining PRME here and sign up here.
> PRME Recognition Awards - Invitation to Submit
Accelerating the Collective Impact of Management Education in the Decade of Action
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative of the United Nations Global Compact is convening the 2021 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education - 9th PRME Assembly.
Join fellow deans, scholars, educators, students and business leaders across the wider PRME community in helping to envision and shape the future of business and management education in support of the global effort to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
When | 16-17 June 2021. PRME will also be hosting sessions on 15 June at the United Nations Global Compact Leaders Summit.
Where | Virtually on the Hopin platform
Who | Over 1000 pioneers and thought leaders of responsible management education including Deans, professors, researchers, students, and representatives of global business education networks, in addition to high-level guests from the United Nations, the private sector, civil society, and the media.
How | Held in conjunction with the UN Global Compact Leaders Summit 2021, this year's Virtual PRME Global Forum will provide a collaborative and action-oriented space to celebrate achievements, highlight best practices within the community and explore the important role of higher education in support of the SDGs. The forum will explore the collaborative capacity of business-business school partnerships to enable a collective impact in the Decade of Action.
Key themes and sessions:
- Collaboration and strategic alignment of PRME and UNGC for collective impact (Global and Local perspective)
- Advancing management education in key priority areas including business and human rights, decent work, gender equality, climate change and sustainable finance amongst others
- Advancing strategic partnerships for impact and amplification
- Focus sessions for PRME Chapters, Working Groups, Deans, Champions, Students, Partners and more
- Student-led sessions on the value of sustainability-focused education in building competencies for the future and announcement of student-engagement initiatives
- Presentation of PRME Recognition Awards
- Launch of the Positive Impact Rating (PIR) 2021 Edition
- Excellence in SIP Reporting Awards
Tune in, get inspired and join the conversations at this year’s Virtual PRME Global Forum 2021! Registration for both the Global Forum and the Leaders Summit is complimentary for all PRME Signatories. Register here.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org