Details for Oerebro University School of Business
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral
Institution is part of
Orebro, Orebro, Sweden
Sign Up Date to PRME
16 Dec 2016
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
17 Dec 2018
Sharing Information on Progress (2018)
Letter of Commitment (2016)
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
* Development of a stand alone master program in Sustainable Management starting 2018. This project is to start already 2017 with development of courses and building network with society and business.
* Several undergraduate and graduate courses in which sustainability is included.
* Pilot training course for executives in sustainable management.
* Over time capacity building of lectures and scholars in the field.
* Part of developing a university wide one semester course in sustainability.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Research in cooperation with companies on topics such as sustainability reporting, code of conduct implementation, supply chain management, environmental issues, gender, teaching business ethics.
A network of about 20 companies has been created in order to support the development of the masters program in Sustainable Management.