Details for Insper
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral, Executive
Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sign Up Date to PRME
14 Sep 2015
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
23 Jul 2018
Sharing Information on Progress (2017)
Period Covered: Jan 2017 to Jan 2018
What moves us? To develop individuals to promote and lead changes that foster the common good, and a fairer and more prosperous society, with technical competence and empathy. To contribute to the debate and produce relevant research. Thus, we work with strong values and a clear strategy, that are supported by five pillars, which serve as a structure for the chapters of this report: Impact on Society, People Development, Knowledge Dissemination, Talent Attraction, Financial Sustainability.
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Our main goal is to integrate Social Responsability and Sustainability in a multidisciplinary perspective into the 4 dimensions of our value proposition: education, research, extension and operations, processes and peoples management
- Education: undergraduate programs (Business Administration, Economy, and Engeneering), graduate programs (degree) and executive education (degree and non degree);
Regarding Education CSR and Sustainability are aspects that Insper cover in most curriculuns in a multidisciplinary perspective. Insper also offers specific courses related to these topics and other related topics such as Conscious Capitalism, Business Ethics, Social Enterpreneurship and Impact Investment.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Research: professors/researchers' agenda and also based on our Research Centers Planning.
Nowadays we have 3 main Research Centers: Center for Public Policy, Metricis (Center for Impact Investment), Center for Enterpreneurship and Innovation, Center for Finance and Center for Strategy.
- Center for Public POlicy Mission:Production of research and sponsorship of seminars and debates on public policy in order to contribute to Brazil’s economic and social development.
- Metricis: is a research center that aims to offer mechanism for the measurement of socio-environmental impact of projects.
- Center for Enterpreneurship and Innovation: the Center works to support the members of the Insper Community who want to follow an entrepreneurial career or to develop the competencies they need to act as entrepreneurs in any environment or type of organization. IN the last 2 years, the number of projects related to social ventures increased and some students are already venturing some of their business plans
- Center for Finance: The Center for Finance was created to fill an important gap and meet the need in Brazil’s financial markets for a center that fosters research in various fields of finance and develops financial models customized to local markets.
- Center for Strategy: The Center for Strategy produces and disseminates knowledge in the field of business strategy through applied projects and by forging partnerships between companies and Insper professors to contribute to both companies’ practices and academic production. Some projects are related do CSR and Sustainability themes.
We aim at reporting consistently our progress from now on, in every two years, a least, regarding our CSR and Sustainability Strategies into the 4 dimensions of our value proposition.