2011 2nd PRME Asia Forum
Read News and Outcomes
Date: 26 November 2011
Venue: Tsinghua University, School of Economics and Management, Beijing, China
The 2nd PRME Asian Forum was held on 26 November 2011 in Beijing, China.
The School of Economics and Management at Tsinghua University, in partnership with the PRME Secretariat and the Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS), created a platform for both industry and academia to exchange ideas about the impact of management education on business behaviours.
With the theme “Rethinking Responsible Management Education: The Asian Perspective,” this forum promoted the collaboration between leading business schools and socially responsible corporations to share experiences of management education, to extend the spirit of PRME in Asia, and to further explore the possible influence of management education on various aspects in Asian perspective.
The forum addressed such topics as:
- How to develop the youth’s responsibility and morality
- How to create harmonious working atmosphere
- How to deal with the business ethics problems
- How to face the challenge of environment protection
- Academic institutions that are already or intend to become signatories to PRME in Asia
- Corporations (especially Global Compact signatories) interested in CSR in Asia
- Regional and international economic and financial organisations
- NGOs focusing on business ethics, leadership, sustainable development or other related issues
View the 3rd PRME Asia Forum Page (December 2012)
View the 1st PRME Asia Forum Page (November 2010)
View the Special Session on “PRME: Asian Perspective,” World Civic Forum 2009 Page (May 2009)