The promise of digitalization and artificial intelligence: Implications for responsible management education and moving forward with the SDGs
As part of our university’s commitment to champion responsible management and the United Nations’ Agenda 2030, we are pleased to invite the members of the global PRME community to join us this year in the beautiful alpine landscape of Switzerland for the RME Research Conference 2020. The overarching theme of the conference invites participants to explore the impact of digital transformation on responsible management education, as well as on achieving the SDGs.
Digital technologies and artificial intelligence are becoming ingrained into society, leading to a paradigmatic shift in the ways that enterprises do business and how universities and business schools prepare their students for the business world. Accordingly, there is a growing need to explore how digital transformation can help foster responsible management and promote the achievement of the SDGs. At the same time, questions remain as to the challenges that these disruptive technologies pose to responsible management and sustainable development. Therefore, in the seventh edition of the RME Research Conference, there will be a specific focus on the link between digital transformation, responsible management education and the SDGs.
- 18th October 2020 Arrival and informal get-together in the evening
- 19th and 20th October 2020 Conference
- 21st October 2020 Topic-related excursion (optional)
University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons,
Pulvermühlestrasse 57, 7000 Chur, Switzerland
- 30th January 2020 Call for track chairs opens
- 1st March 2020 Deadline call for track chairs
- 13th March 2020 Call for abstracts opens
- 31st May 2020 Deadline for abstract submission
- 10th July 2020 Notification of accepted abstracts
- 31st August 2020 Deadline for early-bird registration
- 9th October 2020 Deadline for regular registration
For more information on the conference, please visit www.fhgr.ch/rmerc-2020