🏆Our PRME Champions just spent 2 days planning, collaborating on projects, & learning from one another's progress in advancing #RME!
Thanks for all your universities' hard work & leadership on this world-changing effort!
Read about the Champions program👉https://t.co/RF5AUba3fNhttps://t.co/00Z4LaJtEN
It is almost your turn to host a PRME World Tour Research Paper Development Workshop!
Receive feedback & guidance on your paper from experienced scholars, editors, and reviewers for leading RME Journals!
⏰Submit papers by 2 Oct
PRME's Head, @Mette_Morsing will be participating in @ImpactUN's event on The Role of HEIs in the Transformation of Future-Fit Education
What is the role of HE in the transformation of education for the realization of the SDGs?
Tune in here 📺 https://t.co/sWnPzTSiq8https://t.co/imLLoggs29
To advance leadership education we need more breadth and depth. We need a more interdisciplinary approach and societal engagement.
- @AJack, Global Education Editor of the @FinancialTimes https://t.co/ncnF41fhhu
John offers 5 C’s of leadership must-haves during PRME's event on leadership skillsets for sustainable business:
- John Goodwin, Chief Executive of @Learnonomy https://t.co/r2bRPDr0mE
There are many trends that define our business of management education that we need to advance on:
- Empathetic leadership
- Lifelong learning
- Business and Society
- and DEI
- Ilian Mihov, Dean of @INSEAD and Chair of PRME Board
We cannot ignore the role of SMEs in Africa, with 80% of people making up the informal business sector. We need to teach sustainability for SMEs in particular in Africa.
- Sherwat Elwan Ibrahim, Professor at @AUC_B & Chair of PRME Chapter Africa https://t.co/6FHPRbyfPG
"In my 20 years of teaching as a professor, I have received zero hours of education on how to educate. Professors need to stop professing and start engaging."
- @Mette_Morsing opens PRME's #TES side event calling for new ways of teaching business https://t.co/hyZxUaE0oZ