PRME Chapter East Asia
The PRME community in Asia has seen already many PRME Regional Fora held over the past six years:
- the 1st PRME Regional Forum Asia at Kyung Hee University in South Korea, in 2010;
- the 2nd PRME Regional Forum Asia at Tsinghua University in China, in 2011;
- the 3rd PRME Regional Forum Asia at Keio University in Japan, in 2012;
- the 4th PRME Regional Forum Asia at Ramon V. Rosario College of Business at De La Salle University, The Philippines in 2013;
- the 5th PRME Regional Forum Asia that was held on 13-14 November 2014 at the University Utara Malaysia;
- the 6th PRME Asia Forum at Goa Institute of Management in India in 2015;
- the 7th PRME Asia Forum at the Faculty of Business of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) in 2016.
In this context, the PRME Chapter East Asia was launched during the 5th PRME Regional Forum Asia in order to strengthen the participation of signatories of PRME at the regional level—to enhance individual and collective work, promote the adoption of the Principles of PRME in the region, which promote peer learning, dissemination of good practices, experiences and lessons learned—and to create a space for dialogue among the signatories of the region.
The emerging PRME Chapter East Asia is comprised of China, Japan and South Korea.
Main Activities/Core Value Proposition
The main goal is to define CSR in the different Asian and East Asian contexts, as well as to advance PRME locally.
This PRME Chapter, along with other Asia Chapters have committed to holding an annual meeting for the Asian context.
For more information, please contact:
Pamsy Hui, Associate Dean (External Relations and Development), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, email@example.com