Anti-Corruption & Ethics
Please find the resources related to the Anti-Corruption & Ethics category below. They can take the format of a document or web link.
- *PRME Anti-Corruption Toolkit*
- Anti-Corruption in Management Education Curriculum – Speed Draw Video
- Anti-Corruption Tookit Overview - Arabic
- Anti-Corruption Tookit Overview - Chinese
- Anti-Corruption Tookit Overview - French
- Anti-Corruption Tookit Overview - Russian
- Anti-Corruption Tookit Overview - Spanish
- Anti-Corruption Toolkit Overview - English
- Case study – Through the Eyes of a Whistle-Blower: How Sherry Hunt Spoke Up About Citibank’s Mortgage Fraud
- Giving Voice to Values
- PRME Working Group on Anti-Corruption in Curriculum Change
- PRME Working Group on Anti‐Corruption: Business Schools Against Corruption - A Guideline to Implement the Curriculum Change for Transparency and Governance Introduction
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant documents and web resources for the PRME learning community to the PRME Secretariat to be published in this section.