PRME Global Fora and Summits - 2011 PRME Summit (7-8 June, Brussels, Belgium)
Please find the resources related to the 2011 PRME Summit (7-8 June, Brussels, Belgium) sub category below. They can take the format of a document or web link.
- 2011 PRME Summit Booklet
- Keynote Speech by H. Elizabeth Thompson, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General and Executive Coordinator for the 2012 UN Conference on Sustainable Development Rio+20
- Principle 1 - Purpose: Reflections on Current Developments in Business Thinking on Sustainability by Nick Main of Deloitte
- Principle 2 - Values: The Business Case Against Corruption by Josef Winter of Siemens AG
- Principle 4 – Research: Obsolete Business Models for Tomorrow by Bruce Haase of WWF
- Principle 5 - Partnership: Principles of Partnership by Jean-Philippe Courtois of Microsoft
- PRME Summit 2011 - Plenary Session Outcomes
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant documents and web resources for the PRME learning community to the PRME Secretariat to be published in this section.