Sharing Information on Progress Recognitions
Recognition of Excellence in Reporting (2017)
Nine recognitions for excellence in Sharing Information on Progress (SIP) reporting were announced during a high-level gathering of United Nations officials, academic deans, business executives, faculty, students, and other stakeholders.
Held on the first evening of the 2017 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education — 10 Years of PRME, the special reception honored nine schools for their high-quality SIP Reports.
The recognized institutions, listed below by category, were selected by a peer review group under the guidance of Giselle Weybrecht, author, Special Advisor to PRME and expert in sustainable business education. SIP Recognitions have become a tradition of each PRME Global Forum, and are intended to spotlight significant achievements in reporting progress against the Six Principles at higher education signatories to the Principles for Responsible Management Education.
First Time Reporters
- College of Business and Economics (COBE) - Boise State University, USA
- Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
Non-First Time Reporters
- Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden
- Reykjavik University Business School, Iceland