Details for Faculty Of Business Administration & Economics - Notre Dame University - Louaize
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate
Institution is part of
Notre Dame University - Louaize
Zouk Mosbeh, Lebanon, Lebanon
Sign Up Date to PRME
26 Feb 2018
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
Letter of Commitment (2018)
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
* Introducing a new interdisciplinary program on Climate Change and Sustainability Policy
* Introducing the ethics and responsible business course to the GER courses of all the offered business degrees
* Organizing a yearly CSR-HR event at the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
* Students and faculty members participating in CSR related conferences, competitions and seminars inside and outside the University
* Organizing with other NDU faculties events on Business Ethics and Environmental Management
* Volunteering in community service activities and green initiatives inside and outside the university
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
* A team of 4 reseachers got in December 2017 a grant from the "Conseil national de recherches scientifiques" to conduct a research aiming at comparing the CSR practices in companies operating in Lebanese Rural and Urban areas.
In addition to the above mentionned research, find below the list of conference proceedings in 2015 & 2016.
* Menassa, E., Brodhäcker, M. and El Haddad, P. (2016), Social Responsibility Disclosures and Gender Board Composition: The German ‘Universal’ Banks Case. The 2016 ADERSE-ISEOR Conference, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III, Lyon, France, 13-14 June 2016.
* El Haddad, P. and Menassa, E. (2016), Corporate Social Responsibility and Green Economy: The Perception of Lebanese Business Leaders. The 2016 ADERSE-ISEOR Conference, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III, Lyon, France, 13-14 June 2016.
* El Haddad, P. and Menassa, E. (2015), An Exploratory Study of the Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Ethics in the Lebanese Business Context, The 2015 International Conference on Organization and Management, Abu Dhabi University, UAE, 22-23 November 2015.
* Menassa, E. and Dagher, N. (2015) The Quality and Quantity of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures of UAE Banks: A Pre-Post U.S. Financial Crisis Analysis, The 2015 Cairo University International Conference on Accounting, Cairo University, Egypt, 12-13 September 2015.
* El Haddad, P. and Menassa, E. (2015), Corporate Social Responsibility Decision-Making Model: A Seven Nodal Process, The 2015 European Academy of Management Annual Conference, Galatasoray University, Warsaw, Poland, 17-20 June 2015.
* Saade, R., Thoumy M., and Sakr, O. (2016) “Green Supply Chain Management Adoption in Lebanese Manufacturing Industries: A Dual Factor Theory Approach”, 3rd IEEE International conference on Logistics Operations Management.