Details for Ecole de Management de Normandie
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Executive
LE HAVRE, NORMANDIE, France
Sign Up Date to PRME
24 May 2016
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
23 Jul 2018
Sharing Information on Progress (2018)
Period Covered: Jul 2016 to Jul 2018
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Responsible Manager Track:
- we have included, in each year, courses in the field of corporate responsibility and sustainability.
- we organize conferences and debates to reinforce the scope of the courses and to allow students to actively participate (25 conferences were organized last year on the campuses – Le Havre, Caen and Paris)
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- prospective approach based on the mastery of current management and legal tools, and on a comparative study of practices in the globalisation context. For instance, she has published research work on Money Laundering Repression, International Corruption Prevention, and the future of contracts of employment.
- research has been applied in companies such as SNCF (French Railways) through consulting on international corruption, moral harassment, or labour working conditions
- actions to raise students’ awareness such as conferences, workshops, and round-tables on diversity, male-female professional equal opportunity, well-being at work, and thus contributes actively to the valorization of research
- a scientific program designed over 4 years (2015-2019)
- this project aims to study by which process we launch a circular economy based on biomass of plant origin.