Details for SNEEP - student network for ethics in economics and practice
Type of Organisation
Institution is part of
Munich, Bayern, Germany
Sign up Date To PRME
25 Jan 2013
Last Report Submission
Achievements in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
sneep – student network for ethics in economics and practice - is the strongest and most influential student network for CSR, Compliance/Integrity, Business Ethics and Sustainability in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
sneep was founded in 2003 as the student branch of the German Network for Business Ethics (DNWE). Since its creation, sneep has promoted business ethics as an integral part of economic and management education and has organized and supported many initiatives and events that pursue these aims.
At present, more than 25 chapters are sowing the seeds for ethical and sustainable business education at their business and economics faculties.
In total sneep organizes 40-50 events per year...
- 2 annual conferences (Frühjahres- und Herbsttagung)
• sneep Conference 2012: “Sustainability and Growth? Chances and challenges for the economy”
• sneepConference 2011: “More to achieve: Participation as a way to sustainability”
• sneepConferenc 2010: “Sustainable Investments – Image campaign or double profit?”
• Petition sent to over 300 universities and business schools (Deans) in a bid to integrate ethics in management and economic curricula as proposed by PRME /with reference to PRME principles
• Introductory lectures to business ethics, CSR and sustainability
• Workshops and panel discussions on CSR, sustainability and business ethics
• …and many more