Details for Euromed Management
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral, Executive
Institution is part of
Sign up Date To PRME
01 Apr 2008
Last Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
06 Mar 2013
Sharing Information on Progress (2012)
Euromed Management publishes its “2011-2012 Activity and Sustainability Report”, regrouping its academic, financial and extra-financial performance. An uncommon format, integrated reporting combines the habitual “activity” and “sustainability” reports into one document.
Sharing Information on Progress (2011)
After two sustainable development reports, this report is Euromed Management’s first integrated activity and sustainability report. We base our analysis on sustainable development indicators within our “Green Plan” which are divided into five categories: strategy and governance, teaching and training, research activities, social policy and community involvement and environmental management. These indicators have been expanded to include financial performance indicators.
Sharing Information on Progress (2009)
Further to four years Communicationg On Progress, Euromed Management submits its 2008-2010 report on PRME.
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- The vision of the School, based on a systemic and long-term approach of the company and the market as a whole, is entirely sustainable. This vision is at the core of all programs structure.
- A module on "Sustainable Development" is compulsory at the Bachelor level of the Grandes Ecoles program (Master of Science in Management) and 15 elective modules in the Master years, i.e. 10% of the global offer, are specialized in responsible and sustainable models. Other modules all reflect the vision of the School.
- Students are requested to develop their skills and competencies through action learning and personal development, which allow them to be truer to their dreams and closer to their values.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
-Research is based on 4 axes : Diversity (as a differentiating factor and a strength able to create other values) - Men and their environment (reaction to changes, political and cultural environments) - Entrepreneurship & responsibility (achieving economic efficiency through sustainability and responsibility) - Complexity, Knowledge, Learning and Innovation.
- Over 5O theses on sustainable business models and project (micro-credit)
- Chair LA POSTE on Sustainable development, territory and service
- Chair AG2R PREMALLIANCE on Ethical Finance