Details for University of Colorado at Colorado Springs College of Business and Administration
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate
Institution is part of
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Sign Up Date to PRME
18 Mar 2009
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
24 Jun 2018
Sharing Information on Progress (2018)
Period Covered: Jun 2016 to May 2018
The UCCS College of Business presents a report on our progress and assessment toward the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME). This progress report constitutes our renewed commitment to the principles.
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Integration of ethical issues throughout the curriculum
- Focused courses on ethics and responsible management
- MBA participation in Sulitest and AIM2Flourish
- Student projects in sustainability integrated in business curriculum
- Student conducted ethics projects with local businesses
- Student Center for Public Trust student organization
- Student participation in national conferences and case competitions
- Hosting global Shared Studios portal on campus
Planning to Achieve:
- Outreach and student learning through hosting international and regional ethics, diversity, and sustainability conferences
- Establish assessment of College of Business learning outcomes in ethics, global, and sustainability.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Current research published in leading academic journals relating to corporate social responsibility, sustainability, business ethics, corporate governance, and spiritual leadership.
On-going knowledge development:
- Engage with business to develop cases on corporate social responsibility and sustainable business relevant to small and medium enterprises.