Details for Institute Corporate Responsibility Management
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Post Graduate, Doctoral, Executive
Institution is part of
Steinbeis University Berlin
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Sign Up Date to PRME
02 Feb 2009
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
11 Apr 2018
Sharing Information on Progress (2018)
Period Covered: Jan 2016 to Jan 2018
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
The Institute Corporate Responsibility Management is developing curricula with various specializations in Corporate Responsibility Management and Corporate Ethics Management. The mission is to champion responsible management education in order to develop a new generation of business leaders capable of managing the complex challenges faced by business, society and environment in the 21st century.
In line with this philosophy, the Curricula will provide organizational approaches and systematic concepts in order to achieve an operative transfer of the economic, ecological, ethical and social dimensions of Corporate Responsibility according to the PRME.
In order to comply with the increasing global requirements, the Curricula will give special attention to international Certification Schemas, Rating Indices and Reporting Frameworks as well as to the United Nations Global Compact and to the OECD Guidelines. The essentials of the future guidance standard ISO 26000 will be used in order to develop consistent benchmarks in the field of Corporate Responsibility.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
The Institute Corporate Responsibility Management is proposing following questions, to be be outlined and published in the "Guide for Incorporation of the PRME in Executive Degree Programs":
- How can the existing curricula be transformed according to the requirements of a new, holistic way of thinking?
- How can knowledge of sustainability and Global Social Responsibility be built up?
- How can consistent and systematic management concepts be developed?
- How can the commitment to research and teaching methodologies on the basis of universal, recognized values be reached in a systematic manner, and as a part of the strategic core of the participating Business school implemented?
- How can learning experiences, based on common frameworks, materials and processes, be created?
- How can the discussion and exchange of efficient academic approaches be initiated?