Details for Regional College of Management Bangalore
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Technical, Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Executive
Institution is part of
Affiliated to Bangalore University
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Sign Up Date to PRME
25 Aug 2017
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
Letter of Commitment (2017)
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- A green sustainable campus
- Regional College of Management is the premier destination institution for aspiring leaders. Here students and working executives will receive the best possible preparation for intellectual, technical, moral and ethical dimensions of a successful business career.
-The primary mission of RCM is to provide superior management and IT education to qualified students, who seek employment opportunities at world class organizations.
--RCM stands committed to preparing young men and women from diverse backgrounds to become effective leaders and socially responsible entrepreneurs.
- The School is dedicated to develop and sustain a committed cadre of faculty who through their teaching research, and practical experience would enhance the value of all graduating students and strive for solutions to business and management problems in India and abroad.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Established itself as an exclusive institution for Management Education in the country
- Established an Incubation Cell on Campus
-Cross Cultural MIX of students from all over the country side
- Established Amiable Industry Academia interaction and support mechanism
-Have on board Top Corporate Executives and Directors
-Produced Corporate Leaders in our students
-Robust and dynamic curriculum
-International Faculty Exchange Programs
-Ranked among st the Top 25 Business Schools in the country