Details for Chandigarh Business School of Administration
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate
Institution is part of
IKG Punjab Technical University
Mohali, Punjab, India
Sign Up Date to PRME
10 Feb 2017
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
Letter of Commitment (2017)
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• CBSA has been ranked amongst top B schools of the region consecutively , over the years and has moved on higher ranks year after year.
• As far as living experience is concerned, CBSA has world class infrastructure with spacious classrooms, Library, Labs, seminar halls, GD/ Conference hall and other requisites of B Schools.
• Faculty is the strength of CBSA , who are learned and well experienced for dynamic teaching learning environment
• A greater emphasis is laid on industry academia interface through various training modules and live projects.
• Most importantly, CBSA is the best B school in the north region for excellent placement records, where more than 100 corporate houses visit and make job offers to students, which makes CBSA most preferred B school for budding managers.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
HVPE by IKGPTU where students learn ethical human conduct. PTU has made it a part of curriculum of all the courses. Practical workshop by eminent personalities in field are organised. The standard workshop are of 02 days and 8 days workshop for faculty which is mandatory and students are encouraged to live in harmony with nature, with their fellow human beings and exploration of their self.