Details for School of Management - Institucion Universitaria Salazar y Herrera
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Executive
Institution is part of
Institucion Universitaria Salazar y Herrera
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Sign Up Date to PRME
23 Sep 2016
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
Letter of Commitment (2016)
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
As an institution we have achieved:
- "High quality accreditation" by the local Ministry of Education for the undergraduates programs in Business Administration and International Business.
- Local certification (Fenalco Solidario) for our achievements in Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Multiple Seminars, Conferences, and Events that encourage the discussion on peace, conflict management, sustainability, social innovation and leadership.
- Participation in the UN Global Compact.
- Diffusion and promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Engagement in local discussion boards (City Clusters, Red Pacto Global Colombia, Fenalco, among others)
- International collaborations for research on sustainability.
- International conference on social innovation in 2016 and 2017.
- Congress on leadership and innovation in 2016 and 2017.
- Internationalization of the curriculum and renovation of syllabus on Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, Green and Reverse Logistics and Social Entrepreneurship.