Details for Department of Business Administration and Work Science - Kristianstad University
A Grace Letter has been submitted and a SIP report is expected by 02 Jun 2018.
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate
Institution is part of
Sign Up Date to PRME
04 Mar 2016
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
Letter of Commitment (2016)
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• CSR modules are present in about one third of the courses for all three business programmes. The way the modules are taught and examined vary due to course. It can, for example, be part of lectures, or a specific invited guest lecture, imply writing a paper that is later presented and discussed at seminars, business Ethics Cases discussed at seminar, or it can be included in the final written exam.
• The IFM programme has one specific course titled Gobal business social responsibility, 7,5 credits
• The programme offers an on-line course in Corporate Social Responsibility, 7,5 credits
• The programme offers an on-line course in Environmental Economics for Sustainable Development, A-level
• The IFM master programme have a specific course titled Corporate Ehics and Sustainability from a Global Perspective 7,5 credits
• The Master programme in accounting and international business has a Business Ethics track module runing through all six courses in the program.
Planning to achieve:
• In spring we invite all business students to a business ethics day event with an acknowledged speaker.
• Further initiate and develop CSR-modules in at least half of the courses on bachelor and master programme
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• Ongoing research projects and publications in co-operations with Swedish stock listed corporations on sustainability and diversity
• Ongoing research projects and publications dealing with green marketing and sustainability in retail
• Ongoing research projects and publications on sustainability management in public sector
• Research projects and publications on environmental disclosure by Swedish stock listed corporations
Planning to achieve:
• Closer co-operation with banks in university surroundings on research projects related to corporate social responsibility of financial institutions
• Closer co-operation with small and medium size (SMEs) enterprises in the university surroundings on research projects related to CSR in SMEs
• Increasing co-operation with accounting and auditing firms in university surroundings in projects related to accounting and auditing of corporate social responsibility related activities
• Increasing co-operation with municipal corporations in university surroundings in projects related to corporate social responsibility