Details for Mahatma Gandhi University
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Technical, Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral, Executive
Meghalaya , Meghalaya , India
Sign Up Date to PRME
26 May 2015
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
Letter of Commitment (2015)
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- The University contributes to local and global communities in the area of ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability through education, research and by providing thought leadership and forums.
- Framed policies in University manual for environmental sustainability and in practice
- Follow, promote and operate within local, national and international environmental legislation and standards
- Increase the understanding of sustainability among our staff, students and community
- invest in educational charities and offering free girl's education in the form of scholarship for higher learning and vocational training
- Seeking individual donors and foundations to support corporate responsibility.
- Trying best to offer accountability and confidence that our steps will be properly executed.
- We look forward to collaborate and engage with other community outreach programs that significantly help the poor and needy students
- Organize programs timely and invest heavily in teacher and executive education and training.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Provides scholarships, academic growth, opportunity and work to encourage to enable the selected individuals within the corporate sector through possible collaboration with companies
- Trying and putting best efforts to create a sense of happiness and satisfaction to employees within corporate environment by offering them various opportunities for academic growth that helps to achieve business goals
- Organize different short term programs, training, lectures, webinars time to time in the field of environmental responsibility, CSR, sustainability and ethics.