Details for EUDE Business School - Escuela Europea de Direccion y Empresa
This organisation is no longer a PRME Participant.
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Sign Up Date to PRME
04 Aug 2014
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
EUDE has a strong commitment to sustainability, which for years has resulted in:
• EUDE imparts a Master on Sustainable Development, which includes subjects such as Corporate Social Responsibility, and Local Agenda 21 (since 2007).
• Certifies its Quality Management according to ISO 9001 (since 2010).
• In 2011 EUDE defines its Corporate Social Responsibility Plan.
• EUDE is academic participant of the UN Global Compact since 2012
• In collaboration with UN Global Compact Spain and UN Global Compact Chile, EUDE holds seminars and panel discussions on topics related to sustainability (since 2012).
• EUDE Included among its specialties of MBA the specialty in Quality and CSR (2013)
• EUDE created in 2014 the Instituto de Finanzas Éticas y Responsables (IFER) (Institute of Ethics and Responsible Finance), with the mission to promote a new approach to banking to generate ideas, knowledge and solutions to the new challenges of the global financial sector through professional management, transparency and good corporate governance and commitment to society.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
EUDE invites all companies it works with all forums, seminars and conferences organized about Sustainability. EUDE member of Spainsif (Spanish Socially Responsible Investment Forum), and invites all Member Affiliates to attend conferences and debates on Socially Responsible Investment, ethical finance, etc.
Similarly, EUDE also collaborates with CAMIBER (Platform for Latin American trade chambers) held face seminars and online on issues related to environmental protection, ethical finance, renewable energy, business angels, entrepreneurship, etc.