Details for Universidad del Valle de Atemajac
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral, Executive
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Sign Up Date to PRME
13 Jun 2014
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
10 Sep 2016
Sharing Information on Progress (2016)
Period Covered: Jan 2015 to Aug 2016
We will develop the capabilities of students to be future generators of sustainable value for business and society at large and to wotk for an inclusive and sustainable global economy; through interactive pedagogy.
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
* We have developed in the curriculum generic competences in our students to increase the development, sustainability, knowledge and values competencies
* Students from different disciplines work together in social projects and participating in the Enactus program to enable progress through entrepreneurial action.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
* We were designed assignment by the Minister of Labor to pursued a Research of Poverty and Labor for the state of Jalisco in order to present at the Federal Government.
* Certification "Distinctive Gilberto Rincón Gallardo inclusive company" issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare (Federal Government). It works to protect the rights of persons with disabilities, of older adults (over 60 years), women and all those Mexicans facing a condition of vulnerability.
* Working to obtain the distinctive family-friendly company for employee benefits