Details for Faculdades Integradas do Brasil (UniBrasil)
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate
Curitiba , Parana, Brazil
Sign Up Date to PRME
18 Oct 2013
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
18 Oct 2016
Sharing Information on Progress (2016)
Period Covered: Jan 2012 to Jun 2016
The social responsibility values espoused by the United Nations are experienced in daily practices, especially with the production and presentation of scientific papers and extension projects. In the analysis activities in the years 2014 and 2015 were identified the realization of 76 activities related to the theme of Human Rights, 93 activities related to the theme of work, 49 activities related to the theme of Environment and 27 activities related to the theme of corruption.
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
The Business course at UniBrasil Centro Universitário do Brasil has three subjects that approach sustainability. They are: sustainability, corporate social responsibility and corporate governance.
Each semester the school holds an academic seminar that approaches sustainability and promotes the principles of Global Compact.
Census research conducted with students of the course in the end of 2012 on the effectiveness of pedagogical actions related to PRME pointed out that:
• 79% of students agree that the principle purpose is fulfilled by the course;
• 77% indicate that the principle values is practiced through various pedagogical actions;
• 83% of students reported that for the principle method the course develops responsible leadership;
• 77% of students reported that the course includes research in sustainability
• 68% of students indicated that the course has partnerships to promote sustainability
• 78% of students indicated that actions are promoted to disseminate sustainability internally and externally, by both teachers and students of the course.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
The Business course at UniBrasil Centro Universitário do Brasil asks its students to carry out a final work whose theme is free. Because of the debates about PRME principles during the course, in three years more than 25 students chose the theme sustainability. We intend to continue stimulating research on the topic.