Details for IUBH University of Applied Sciences
A Grace Letter has been submitted and a SIP report is expected by 07 Jul 2018.
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Executive
Bad Honnef, NRW, Germany
Sign Up Date to PRME
05 Jul 2013
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
08 Apr 2016
Sharing Information on Progress (2016)
Period Covered: Aug 2014 to Apr 2016
Herewith we proundly present our 2nd report on the implementation of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) – first initiative reflecting the time span from August 2014 to April 2016. In this update we describe the ways we reinforce the Six Principles for Responsible Management Education within the IUBH. From faculty research, course curricula and engagement with the business community, this update will show how GSOM continues to integrate PRME into our programmes and initiatives.
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
University Philosophy: the International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef ∙ Bonn School of Business and Management, located in Bad Honnef, Bad Reichenhall and Berlin is the center of competence for Business Administration and Service Management. It stands for well-founded, sound scientific study and focuses particularly on promoting the work ethic and service mentality of the students.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Research plays an important role for the IUBH – it is crucial to assessing society and programme needs, developing engaging results-based curricula, preparing the most effective outreach messages, demonstrating student success, and more. It allows us to enable a better understanding of corporations in the creation of sustainable social, environmental and economic value.
IUBH Research Coordinators are responsible for main tasks dealing with research within the IUBH:
• Support of departments by developing all-encompassing research clusters (competence center for research fields)
• Contact person for external research inquiries to the university
• Consultancy of lecturers to acquire third-party funds
• Research, processing and selective forwarding of information to departments and lecturers
• Monitoring of trends in research funding as well as supporting applications for funds (Federation, State, EU)
• Conference visits on research management topics
• Documentation of research competencies and research results (current: research report; prospective: research database in CARE)
• Organisation of internal research transfer (workshops on research once a semester)
For more information please read our PRME report(s).