Details for Ateneo Graduate School of Business
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Institution is part of
Ateneo Professional Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sign Up Date to PRME
15 Mar 2013
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
21 Jul 2015
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
For many years now, the Ateneo Graduate School of Business has adopted nation-building as a theme that guides curriculum development, research and extension services. This theme incorporates the principles of corporate social responsibility, ethics and stewardship. These are stated as objectives in every course syllabus and modules and is expected to be translated into concrete learning activities and outcomes. Every faculty members is given orientation on these principles and are encouraged to model and incorporate the same in their teaching. Each student is required to enroll in a 3-units Leadership course which highlights these principles. The strategy paper, which is considered the final paper to be written by students before graduation, requires identification of proposed strategies that will promote nation-building and the principles that support it.
(N.B. In relation to the information on full-time faculty: the School has no full-time faculty; all faculty members are part-time industry practitioners. Also all of our students are working professionals.)
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Milestones in the the field of corporate social responsibility and sustainability:
1. Casebook on Social Enterprises.
2. Research work on Micro Finance.
3. Case studies on Corporate Social Responsibility (done with the Management Association of the Philippines).
4. Conference on Green Innovation and Competitive Advantage.
5. Co-sponsored a study on the Philippines Trust Index.
6. Research work on Leadership, Governance and Democracy.
1. Development of more classroom cases on corporate social responsibility.
2. More teacher training on teaching and case development of CSR.