Details for Sagesse University Faculty of Business Administration and Finance
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Executive
Institution is part of
Sign Up Date to PRME
26 Mar 2013
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
07 Dec 2018
Sharing Information on Progress (2018)
Period Covered: Oct 2016 to Oct 2018
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• Program design in conformity with international standards.
• Active participation in a 3-year Tempus project RUCAS (Reorient University Curricula to Address Sustainability).
• Active participation in OIPULES project grouping 11 universities from Lebanon, Egypt and Syria aiming to build a website to orient students in their academic programs.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Academic research at the Graduate level has been recognized to follow adequate methodology in:
• Choosing subject of research in MBA thesis and EMBA Practicum.
• Preparing an outline and submitting to advisor’s comment.
• Discussing findings.
• Data gathering and analysis using adequate tools and software.
• Defining the practicum contents and methodology for Executive MBA (EMBA) candidates.
• Organizing companies participation to advise student in choosing relevant subject of study.
• Participating companies in students' work evaluation.