Details for Lomonosov Moscow State University Business School
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral
Institution is part of
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Moscow, Russian Federation
Sign Up Date to PRME
05 Oct 2012
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
23 Jun 2015
Sharing Information on Progress (2015)
Period Covered: Sep 2013 to Jun 2015
The report reflects the significant progress of MSU Business School in the integration of the Principles for Responsible Management Education into its programmes through study courses and social activities for different student groups. The report covers the period from 2013 to 2015
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Lomonosov MSU Business School has aimed at preparing strategically thinking, skillful and ethical managers from its very establishment. Through introducing this strategic aim into the programme curricula the School contributes to the development of the civilized competitive business environment in Russia.
From its foundation the School has integrated the Corporate Social Responsibility course into the study plans of all its programmes. The course in Business Ethics has been an integral part of its undergraduate and graduate programmes for several years.
To emphasize the importance of corporate responsibility issues Lomonosov MSU BS also attracts businesspeople and top-managers from the leading Russian and international companies to share their experience in implementing international practices in the Russian environment at regular master-classes for the Lomonosov MSU BS students and alumni.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- the study courses in Corporate Social Responsibility are delivered by the representatives of the leading international and Russian companies;
- research projects and final papers of the students often cover the issues of corporate social responsibility and business ethics;
- regular master-classes for MSU BS students and alumni are often dedicated to the corporate social responsibility and business ethics issues;
- the School is planning to publish articles on CSR and business ethics in its MSU Bulletin, Management Series;
- Lomonosov MSU BS actively promotes volunteering among its students.