Details for University of Kassel Faculty of Economics and Management
This organisation is no longer a PRME Participant.
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral, Executive
Institution is part of
University of Kassel
Kassel, Hessen, Germany
Sign Up Date to PRME
23 May 2012
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• teaching in business ethics: business ethics as compulsory subjects in the Bachelor's degree programme in Economics and Management.
• (philosophical) ethics as a compulsory seminar for Master's degree programme “sustainable management”, which is concerned with the moral and ethical issues and limits of economic/business action with practical examples.
• chair of business ethics is an endowment chair (currently endowed by the plansecur Foundation)
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• research: corporate responsibility in small- and medium-sized companies in Hessen, Germany
• series of guest lectures with the general topic: "corporate responsibility-from the perspectives of science and practice”
• research project „Linking Emissions Trading Systems: Towards Socially and Ecologically Acceptable Cap-and-Trade Policies in Europe, the USA and Japan (LETSCaP)“, which is funded from German Federal Ministry of Education and Research