Details for AESE Escola de Direcção e Negócios
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Post Graduate, Executive
Institution is part of
Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
Sign up Date To PRME
06 Jun 2011
Last Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
23 May 2012
Sharing Information on Progress (2012)
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Our MBA and all the Executive Education Programs include the disciplines of Ethics and Social Responsability.
- Our MBA Program includes an specific discipline called Management of Social Organizations.
- In the area of Executive Education, our business school is currently offering a 10 weeks Seminar for Executives of Social Institutions, called GOS (http://www.aese.pt/executive_education/executive_programs/gos/), which provides management training to the leaders of these organizations and assists them with the management and optimisation of their scarce resources.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Aese is an active and founding member of the Global Compact Network Portugal.
- Aese gives "The Citizenship Award for Companies and Organisations", which is the result of a partnership between AESE and PricewaterhouseCoopers, and which aims to recognise the companies and NGOs that are most successful in the application of social responsibility policies, in economic, social and environmental terms.
- Our organization also awards family businesses with "The E+FR Award – The Most Family-Friendly Company", which aims to recognise best practice in balancing family and work, in Portuguese companies. Recognising the growing importance of topics related to the “work-life balance”, the initiative awards prizes to companies operating in Portugal, in the area of family policies, especially policies concerning time flexibility, policies for social benefits and corporate policies for the professional support of the employee and his or her family.