Details for ISEAM
A Grace Letter has been submitted and a SIP report is expected by 10 Aug 2018.
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Executive
Marne la Vallee, France
Sign Up Date to PRME
20 Apr 2011
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
12 May 2016
Sharing Information on Progress (2015)
Period Covered: Jul 2013 to Dec 2015
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- The ISEAM management school includes eight specialized Master programs, all linked training, dedicated to Sustainable Development: Management and SD, Sustainable management of energy, water, and waste, Sustainable local development and local government, Sustainable management of housing, urban planning and transport, Sustainable management of social economy, Quality Safety and Environment, Sustainable management and CSR, Sustainable marketing, eco-communication, and responsible purchasing.
These programs are designed to train future managers who will integrate sustainable development principles into their professional practice.
- A module on Sustainable development is also proposed in the 1st and the 3rd year of the generalist program.
- Each student has to write a professional report dealing with the implementation of corporate responsibility and sustainability. They also have the possibility to commit themselves and develop their skills through sustainable actions which give them the opportunity to disseminate responsible and ecological values.
- Executive education benefits of all training programs in sustainable development and global responsibility but also can find a suitable answer to its specific needs through a range of specialized training modules.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Organization of a cycle of high-level conferences on sustainable development issues
- Development of partnerships with companies
- Working-group on sustainable governance