Details for Milpark Education (Pty.) Ltd.
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Undergraduate, Post Graduate
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Sign Up Date to PRME
18 Apr 2011
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
01 Aug 2017
Sharing Information on Progress (2017)
Period Covered: Aug 2017 to Jul 2019
Milpark Business School's SIP Report reflects its commitment and sense of urgency regarding the issues as contained in the principles. The report covers the status and achievements since the previous report, and concludes with a narrative on the way forward.
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- "Responsible Leadership" is our mantra.
- MBA module "Leadership, Governance & Ethics" a core module.
- MBA module "Social Responsibility & Environmental Management" a core module
- MBA elective module (Entrepreneurship) includes ethical decision making, environmental impact and sustainability.
- Corporate Governance executive education & short courses offered.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Continuous research by full-time faculty as well as research via MBA dissertations.
- Participated in the development of the compilation of the locally contextualised question bank for the "Sustainability Literacy Test."
- Faculty that are members of the Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoD), a professional body that exists to promote corporate governance, and to maintain and enhance the credibility of directorship as a profession.
- Representation on the board of the International Business Conference (IBC).