Details for IILM, Institute for Higher Education
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Post Graduate, Executive
New Delhi, India
Sign Up Date to PRME
14 Aug 2008
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
10 Dec 2014
Sharing Information on Progress (2014)
IILM Institute for Higher Education has submitted its second report to the PRME initiative of the UN Global Compact demonstrating its commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education. IILM is a member of the PRME Champions leadership group.
Sharing Information on Progress (2012)
IILM Institute for Higher Education has submitted a report to the PRME initiative of the UN Global Compact demonstrating its commitment to the Principles of Responsible Management Education. IILM through its practices closely adheres to a policy of pro-environment initiatives.
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• Offering Core courses in Corporate Governance & Social Responsibility, Environment Management
• Encouraging research by faculties in the field of Environmental Accounting & Reporting, CSR & Sustainability
• Conducting training programmes for the officers of IAS (Indian Administrative Service) continuously for the past 5 years on Management of Natural Resource and Environment
• 'ICHHA' - IILM Community Harbouring Hopes for All, an active NGO club for creating social awareness on community issues, “SAVE” (Environmental Club) - an active student club for environmental awareness and betterment.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• To conduct Management Development Programmes for middle and senior level corporate executives in the field of CSR and sustainability.
• To conduct training programmes for officers of IAS (Indian Administrative Service)on Management of Environment and Natural Resources
• To promote and encourage action oriented faculty research in Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, Environmental Accounting & Reporting
• To become an Institutional member with Social and Environmental Accounting Research Organization(s)
• To encourage student research and intership programmes in CSR & Sustainibility
• To get engaged with civil society organizations in the area of environment management