Details for Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa (IPADE)
Type of Organization
Type of Education
Mexico city, DF, Mexico
Sign Up Date to PRME
23 Feb 2010
Current Sharing Information on Progress Report Submission
17 Jul 2015
Sharing Information on Progress (2014)
Period Covered: Jan 2012 to Dec 2014
Achievements Curriculum Integration in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- IPADE Business School has been involved in Corporate Social Responsibility programs, as well as executive education and MBA programs, part time and full time. Actually, two departments (Politic and Social Environment, and Philosophy and Enterprise) include Corporate Social Responsibility in their courses.
- Also, IPADE has participated in writing cases and technical notes about Corporate Social Responsibility. IPADE has more than 30 cases and 20 technical notes about it.
- We are planning to achieve:
+ More programs focused on Corporate Social Responsibility, allowing a wider and better understanding of it.
+ Write more cases and technical that allows us to reflect its reality and challenges.
+ Increase participation with other academic areas at IPADE to include Corporate Social Responsibility in their courses.
Achievements Research Development in the Field of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- IPADE use the case-based learning, therefore the material we need to generate are basically cases of business related with Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
- IPADE has collaborated in the writing of more than 30 cases, related with Mexican enterprises and their CSR problems and challenges.
- Along with cases, there is a technical note that support the theory reviewed at the class/session. So, IPADE has written in co participation more than 20 technical notes.
- Our objectives for the future are:
+ To Research and document what have Mexican enterprise have been adopted and developing The Global Compact’s ten principles, because the enterprises (depending size and industry) have different problems and challenges to achieve ten principles.
+ Do more research about how SME are achieving Corporate Social Responsibility?
+ Know and write about NGO and their contribution to Corporate Social Responsibility.
+ Participate actively with business that have joined The Global Compact and interested in Corporate Social Responsibility, in the designing of learning vehicles.
+ Collaborate with Business School partners in Latin America to share successful cases of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.