29 June 2017 | New York, USA - Recognitions for excellence in SIP Reporting will be awarded to selected signatories during the 2017 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education - 10 Years of PRME.
Initiated by the PRME Secretariat with key support and leadership from Special Advisor Giselle Weybrecht, the SIP Recognitions have become a hallmark event during each Global Forum, intended to spotlight the most exceptional examples of Sharing Information on Progress (SIP) Reports from PRME signatories.
Recognitions will be provided to three schools in the following two categories:
- First time reporting
- Non-First time reporting
Additionally, this year will see a new category, for exceptional reports that spotlight the Sustainable Development Goals.
SIP Recognitions announced during the 2015 PRME Global Forum can be read here.
Guidelines for Eligibility
- All reports submitted between March 1, 2015 to April 30, 2017
- To be considered and recognised, Signatories must be Advanced by May 1, 2017. They must also still be Advanced in order to receive the recognition in July 2017.
- Late reports will not be considered (5 days extra given to account for possible technical problems). Schools whose latest report (due after the deadline) is late should also not be considered.
- To be considered, reports need to have fulfilled SIP policy requirements including;
- A letter signed by the highest executive of the organisation; A description of practical actions; An assessment of outcomes; and an overview of specific objectives for the next 24 months.
The winners of the SIP Recognitions will be announced during the Reception on 18 July in the Delegates Dining Lounge of the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
For more information, please contact Sigrun Skudem (Skudem@unglobalcompact.org).
Sending News Items to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant news (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat