Learning in a Social Context Survey
ESADE is conducting research for the PRME Champions sub-group on Curriculum Development to identify the different experiences of Learning in a Social Context (LSC) developed by PRME signatories. LSC is a designation that encompasses education proposals at all course levels that share at least four characteristics:
- They take place outside of the classroom;
- They have a strong experiential component;
- They require the integration of different subjects and skills;
- They are carried out in a social-oriented context.
We invite you and your colleagues to support this research project by sharing your LSC-style programmes by responding at http://lsc.esade.edu no later than 16 June.
- Please complete one survey for each programme.
- The LSC activity should be part of the curriculum.
- The survey domain is for business students only but it may include programmes where business students are mixed with other students. Graduate level and undergraduate level students are both of interest.
- Please do not refer to business related activities as LSC programs are carried out in a social-oriented context.
Finally, we would like to underline that the responses we receive will be compiled in a PRME publication on the LSC experiences of PRME signatory institutions. Please feel free to contact ESADE with any comments or if require any additional information (email@example.com).
Sending News Items to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant news (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat