02 Oct 2012
First Books Published:
We congratulate Agata Stachowicz-Stanusch and Wolfgang Amann, authors of the first two books published in the UN PRME Book Collection. Their books, “Business Integrity in Practice: Insights from International Case Studies,” and “Academic Ethos Management: Building the Foundation for Integrity in Management Education,” will be available beginning December 15, 2012. They will be followed by additional titles:
- Academic Ethos Management, Agata Stachowicz-Stanusch – August 2012
- Business Integrity in Practice – Insights from International Case Studies, Agata Stachowicz-Stanusch and Wolfgang Amann – December 2012
- Marketing to the Low Income Consumer, Paulo Cesar Mota –January 2013
- Educating for values-driven leadership: Giving voice to values, Mary Gentile, July 2013
- Teaching anti-corruption: Developing a foundation for business integrity, Agata Stachowicz-Stanusch –and Hans Krause Hansen, July, 2013
- Responsible management: Understanding human nature, ethics and sustainability, Kemi Ogunyemi –July 2013
- Managing corporate responsibility in emerging markets: Issues, cases and solutions, Jenik Radon and Mahima Achuthan- September 2013
The titles are available through all major book sellers or directly through the collection website.
Stay current on PRME Books by visiting the PRME Books tab on the Resources page.
Call for Submissions Ongoing:
We invite book proposals for the first PRME collection. This series of concise business education books aims at providing a compendium on responsible management education. The collection will give guidance on topics of interest for the more than 400 PRME signatory institutions worldwide and a broad external audience. The PRME book collection aims at establishing an indispensable educational resource for responsible management education in academic and executive education.
Book proposals should be related to three main topic areas.
- Area 1, educator guides. These handbooks will provide insight on the didactics of responsible management education and on the successful implementation of the six PRME principles. Exemplary titles might be Teaching Techniques for Responsible Management Education or Teaching Values.
- Area 2, job position guides. These books will focus on task-related, responsible management skills for key management positions. Exemplary book titles might be The Responsible Procurement Manager: Skills for Sustainable Supply Chain Management or The Responsible PR Professional: Sustainability Communication Skills.
- Area 3, specialized topic guides. These books address topics of high relevance to responsible management education that thematically do not fit into the areas 1 and 2. Exemplary book titles might be Poverty in Responsible Management Education or Anti corruption skills.
Business Expert Press (BEP) is a world-leading resource in business education with a strong track record in responsible management books. The company publishes collections of concise, academically sound and applied books for the purpose of providing supplemental material for undergraduate and MBA business education. Books also serve the business executive education marketplace and are available in both print and e-book formats. The average book length is 150 pages, but can also be much more extensive.
Prospective authors should be academics or practitioners with a strong background in responsible management theory and practice. Interested authors are invited to discuss their ideas with the collection editor Oliver Laasch (email@example.com).
Sending News Items to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant news (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat