The Foundation for the Global Compact, a New York State not-for-profit with the mission to support the Global Compact Office, seeks to hire a consultant to support the PRME initiative of the Global Compact. Working closely with the Head and the Manager of the PRME Secretariat, the Consultant will support managing the day-to-day operations of PRME and produce content for the communication platforms of PRME. Applicants should have experience working in a multi-stakeholder environment with contacts to academia and business and knowledge of corporate responsibility topics.
FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PLEASE VISIT: http://www.unglobalcompact.org/AboutTheGC/job_opportunities_with_the_global_compact/post3.html
- Master’s degree, preferred in business or management but social sciences or journalism possible as well.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in project or programme management or related area in a multi-stakeholder environment with contacts to academia and business. An additional 3 years of work experience can substitute for master’s level academic degree if candidate has bachelor’s degree in one of the fields listed above and can prove that work experience is relevant for the Consultancy.
- Basic knowledge of corporate sustainability and a strong interest in the mission/objectives of PRME and the United Nations Global Compact.
- Email cover letter, resume and salary history, in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Consultant – PRME Secretariat
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
- Applications will be accepted until 25 March, 2011
Sending News Items to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant news (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat