A partnership between PRME and Thomson Reuters will now include a weekly feature of the PRiMEtime blog posts on their Sustainability website.
View the first feature here.
PRiMEtime brings together and shares best practices on how to mainstream sustainability and responsible leadership into management education globally. The blog serves as a platform to share and discuss inspirational activities that promote the development of responsible leaders.
What does PRiMEtime cover?
The blog features examples from around the world and includes both success stories and lessons learned. Posts cover a wide variety of activities, ranging from efforts to embed sustainability and responsible leadership into curricula, student led initiatives, and the outcomes of partnerships with business, NGOs and other schools. Additionally, the blog highlights the hidden “i's” of PRME (Inspiration, Innovation, Implementation, and Impact), by:
- Representing our INTERNATIONAL network through a growing collection of examples from across the globe,
- Exploring INNOVATIVE ideas that are being tested in management education,
- Taking an INTERDISCIPLINARY approach by both looking across the business school environment and learning from other industries and disciplines,
- Featuring INDIVIDUAL change makers who have transformed their institutions from within,
- Focusing on IMPLEMENTATION through practical examples, from lessons learned through “failure” to inspirational examples, and
- INSPIRING business schools to get more involved in mainstreaming responsible management education.
Who is behind the blog?
PRiMEtime is a joint initiative between the Secretariat of the PRME and Giselle Weybrecht, author of The Sustainable MBA: The Manager’s Guide to Green Business.