1 June 2018 | New York – Twelve higher education institutions were delisted from the Principles for Responsible Management Education initiative of the UN Global Compact today for failure to submit the Sharing Information on Progress (SIP) report within the deadline.
The PRME SIP Policy states that all signatories to PRME must submit a report at least once every two years detailing progress in relation to the Six Principles. Institutions that miss their deadline are listed as non-communicating. If a signatory is non-communicating for over a year, they are delisted from PRME.
The following institutions were delisted:
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisa e Ensino - INAPE, Brazil
- Universidad Empresarial de Costa Rica Business School, Costa Rica
- Deraya University, Egypt
- Gujarat Technological University, State University, India
- KCA University, Kenya
- SMK University of Applied Social Sciences, Lithuania
- Putra Business School, Malaysia
- Escola Universitaria de Turisme CETA, Spain
- Department of Management, Yalova University, Turkey
- Yasar University, Turkey
- Presidio Graduate School, United States
- University of Washington Bothell School of Business, United States
In addition to the delistings, the following institution voluntarily withdrew from PRME in April:
- Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, United States
Signatories that are delisted from PRME are eligible to join again after submitting a new SIP report and a new application. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.