PRME Working Groups
PRME Working Groups deepen collaboration in and across institutions on specific issues relevant to corporate sustainability and responsibility and related to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. PRME Working Groups develop and publish resources relevant to increasing awareness around responsible management education and other thematic topics for business.
The PRME Secretariat supports issue area Working Group and workstreams' efforts in the following ways:
- Acting as an "intra network facilitator" in the creation and enlargement of a Working Group, ensuring that new institutions entering PRME are directed to the different Working Groups and ensuring a balanced international composition.
- With access to two communication tools, under the leadership of the Working Group Chair: Webinars as a virtual meeting point through a platform provided by the PRME Secretariat, and
- Google Groups designed by the PRME as another platform for the collective development of papers and publication by the Group.
- Acting as an "extra network facilitator" by putting the Working Group in contact with other synergic activities, such as students' networks and corporate and academic networks working on similar areas.
- Acting as a "Sounding Board" to disseminate to the wider network the results of your work.
- Acting as a "Clearing House", so that overlapping projects maximise their synergy.
PRME Working Group Guidelines are published to provide guidance and information on successfully coordinating and managing a Working Group.
If you are interested in joining or developing a new workstream, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active PRME Working Groups
- 2018 PRME Innovation Challenge
- PRME Working Group on Anti-Corruption in Curriculum Change
- PRME Working Group on Business and Human Rights
- PRME Working Group on Business for Peace
- PRME Working Group on Climate Change and Environment
- PRME Working Group on Gender Equality
- PRME Working Group on Humanistic Management
- PRME Working Group on Poverty, a Challenge for Management Education
- PRME Working Group on Sustainability Mindset