Information on the Global Forum
2015 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education
6th Annual Assembly
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative of the United Nations Global Compact is convening the 2015 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education – 6th PRME Assembly alongside Global Compact+15: Business as a force for good. Join fellow leaders in shaping the path for management education and business to take on a key leading role in shaping and achieving the global development agenda.
When | 23-25 June 2015
Who | 300-400 leaders of responsible management education and business, including deans, university presidents, professors, business school accreditation bodies and regional associations, students, participants of Global Compact Local Networks and the LEAD group of companies, as well as representatives from the UN, government, civil society, and corporate sustainability thought leaders.
What | The Global Forum will provide a collaborative, forward looking, and action oriented space to:
- Identify major global trends for 2015-2030, including the role of business and management education in responding to the proposed UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Engage in interactive discussion, share good practices, and connect with peers and key stakeholders, including company representatives, to generate solutions and opportunities for responsible management education.
- Shape a roadmap for how business and management education can leverage engagement through PRME to be leaders, building on active projects and outcomes from past PRME Global Fora and Summits.
How | The programme will include:
- Keynote address and moderated panel discussions by forward looking thought leaders
- "Collaboratories" (interactive, solution oriented, multi-stakeholder discussion)
- Breakout meetings with PRME networks (Chapters, Champions, Working Groups) and Global Compact companies (Local Networks, LEAD, and issue workstreams)
Venue | 1 Chase Plaza, New York, NY (near Wall Street)
Host | Fosun Group